1. Group thinking is better than individual thinking
2. Goals point the way to success
3. You never get a second chance to make a good first
4. Build on individual strengths
5. Trust is a must
6. People tend to support that which they help create
7. Agree to disagree without being disagreeable
8. Leadership is action, not elected position.
9. When you give positive comments to others you get positive
10. Conflicts will happen whenever two or more people discuss
11. “Reaching for the stars” is a sign of a successful leader.
12. Good leaders model “Truth, justice, and the American way”.
13. Leaders must share responsibility and know how to delegate
jobs to others
14. Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is a
process; working together is success
15. Leaders must have “the vision” in order to be effective in